Once you’ve decided to upgrade your home with landscape lighting, it’s time to find someone to help you achieve it. But before you sign on with the first company you contact, there are some key pieces of information you need from them. Here are a few important questions you should ask your potential landscape lighting installer.
- Does the contractor hold lighting design and installation credentials? Anyone installing pricey equipment on your property should be both licensed and insured to do so.
- Is the company primarily focused on lighting design and installation? A specialist is always the best way to go. A company that only installs landscape lighting is going to be better at it than a company that splits its attention between landscape lighting, lawn care, and indoor lighting.
- Is the contractor willing to work with other professionals who may be working on your property? If you are only installing landscape lighting, this may not be an issue. But if you are renovating your property, you may be working with an architect, landscaper, plumber etc. Conflicts between any of them will slow down the whole project. Make sure they are all willing and able to work alongside each other.
- Does the contractor offer a live demonstration? You should always go with someone who is willing to demonstrate their work before they charge you for it.
- What sorts of warranties are available? This is an important question; Southern Landscape Lighting Systems in Acworth, GA, offers a great warranty.
- What sort of maintenance guarantees are made for post-installation inspections and servicing? Going with LED lights will ensure a longer life, but if something goes wrong, you want to make sure that the company will be back to help you deal with it.
You may be able to find the answers to some of these questions on the company’s website, especially the Frequently Asked Questions page. But even if you find the answers on their website, still ask in person, in case they have policies that are unique to your situation.
Also make sure to read reviews from other customers.This will give you the best idea about the quality of a company.
Start Asking Questions
Southern Landscape Lighting Systems is available to answer your questions at any time. Based in Acworth, GA, we have been serving the state of Georgia for more than 9 years, during which time we have been fully licensed in Georgia. Spectacular lighting design and installation is what we do, and we take pride in it.
We offer a free on-site consultation and a free live demonstration. We also offer an exceptional warranty on all LED products. Come read our reviews from our happy customers, then give us a call at (678) 324-6842 and ask our seasoned professionals all your questions. You can also leave a comment below with your questions, or leave your own review after you’ve seen what we have to offer!